1. The Company will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws, regulations and standards, and establish, steadily implement, maintain, and continuously improve, its internal rules for controlling the same.
2. The Company will establish a controlling system for protection of Personal Information and work to ensure that all its officers and employees fully understand and strictly comply with this Policy.
3. The Company will not provide or disclose any Personal Information to a third party except as consented by the person; provided, however, that this will not apply where it is legally required, where it is required to protect a human life or body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent, or where there is any other due reason.
4. The Company will give its best effort to prevent Personal Information from being leaked, lost, damaged, or illegally accessed, by taking appropriate security measures.
5. In obtaining, retaining, using, or disclosing Personal Information, the Company will ensure that no right or interest of the relevant person may be impaired, and will respond to inquiries concerning Personal Information from the person with sincerity.
2. Customers can visit the Company website without disclosing their Personal Information, and no Customers’ Personal Information will be collected just by browsing it.
3. The Company is making its best efforts to prevent customers’ important Personal Information registered from being leaked, lost, damaged, or illegally accessed by using appropriate security measures such as a special cryptographic communication technology (SSL) and managing on a dedicated server protected by a security system.
5. The Company uses SSL encryption for all communications regarding transactions with customers and customers’ Personal Information.
– To discover the cause of problems that occurred from a server and solve them;
– To improve the contents of the website and e-mails, etc.;
– To customize the contents the website and e-mails, etc. for each user;
– To use for marketing campaign the members’ browsing history and questionnaire results, etc. obtained in membership services requiring prior registration of personal information; and
– To use as statistical data in a manner that the individual cannot be identified.